Mt Sealey Garden Crop Top Review
Hey Everyone, as you know summer is right around the corner and the world of fashion is blooming. Grenadian designer Raquel Leid recently launched her summer 17 capsule collection entitled ” Mt Sealey Garden ” which was inspired by her late grandfather. The collection is filled with vibrant prints and loads of colour with a tropical island twist. If you’re not into prints, solid colours are also available for purchase.
I was gifted a crop top which is part of a cord set in the sunny Heliconia print. Here’s my thoughts on the piece and how I styled it.
- Great Summer/ vacation piece
- Can be worn as a statement piece
- Can be worn as a belt/ waist tie
- Easy to adjust and ties at the back
- Can be worn as a head wrap
- The sizing can be a bit tricky so ensure that you measure before ordering. I should have gone a size down.
- The fabric is a bit tough which was a con for me. Comfort is key, but once you follow the washing instructions given you’re ready to wear.
For more information on ordering pieces from the collection email: email@example.com
Follow @alwaysleid on Instagram and Facebook the view the entire collection.